Unlock the full potential of NiTi
MeKo is your specialist for NiTi components
Highest surface quality
100 % visual inspection
Manufacturing of NiTi Components
Our manufacturing processes are adapted to applications like heart valve frames, coronary, neurovascular, peripheral and biliary stents, baskets, …
MeKo‘s in-house inspection and measuring instruments for material properties guarantee highest material quality. For the development of your device, we support you with modeling, simulation and design improvement.
Rapid Prototyping for NiTi Components
When time is at a premium: Thanks to the 24/7 manufacturing and our rapid prototyping, orders can be processed within short time. We ship your components worldwide.
MeKo's Manufacturing Processes
- Highest cutting quality with lowest heat impact to the material.
- Nearly no limitations in cutting length and tube diameter.
- Cutting stents in the expanded shape (thin wall tubing with large diameters).
- Extremely precise measuring techniques.
- Proprietary cleaning processes.
- Accurately controlled heating cycles ensure reliable transformation temperature (Af) settings and precise shape settings.
- Af temperature testing with differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), tensile and radial force resistance measurements.
- Bend and free recovery (BFR) test is a non-destructive, computer-assisted way to accurately measure the active Af temperature of sensitive geometries.
- Widely adjustable range of material removal.
- No contact marks.
- Round strut edges on the inner and the outer side of the device.
NiTi - the ideal alloy for medical devices
Questions and Answers
- We are sourcing material from different vendors to assure to get the best possible material quality. The quality of the materials, especially the purity has been significantly improved over the last years.
- Our production process is something that we can directly influence here in house. We are always focussing on highest standards in terms of manufacturing as well as testing. Customer requirements are taken as the opportunity to grow.
- Comparing these two options, geometry optimization offers the greater potential. Working together with you is allowing us to develop efficient solutions by understanding your needs and highlighting our possibilities to improve your component. This includes material selection, component manufacturing and the related testing around.