Millions of micro-blind holes are uniformly distributed along the treated surface. Each blind hole acts like an anchor for the drug coating.
- ensures superior adhesion of coatings to stent surfaces.
- enhances the range of polymers applicable for DES. It’s the ideal solution for challenging drug coatings with or even without biocompatible polymers.
- avoids the risk of coating delaminations during stent implantation, even for very thin coating layers.
- ensures a smooth inner-luminal stent surface for optimum vessel healing and minimized thrombogenicity.
- can be applied to all stent geometries.